Our sailing group (known affectionately as Pteraductyls) meets twice a year for a weekend of sailing, relaxing and catching up. Most of the people I have known for more than ten years, so it's a bit like meeting up with family.
So, mostly, we sailed. Please excuse the quality of the pics as I was taking them whilst sailing! And I got the camera wet during a slightly accidental capsize...
Highlights of the weekend included:
- good old-fashioned fish and chips on the Friday night
- picnic lunch on a stony beach
- a highly amusing capsize when part of the boat came off in my hand! (the tiller extension for those boaty types)
- very, very sore muscles and hands on the Saturday night
- the clocks going back an hour so getting more time in bed!
- Bob's cooking :)
- sailing in the drizzle to get to the ice-cream shop
- spending 2 days with constantly damp feet
- catching up with friends :)
And now, time to sleep!